Woy Woy Leagues
Situated 1 hour north of Sydney’s CBD among the lush waterways and sprawling beaches of the sunny Central Coast, Woy Woy Leagues caters to all ages.
With 4 bars, 2 function rooms, bistro, fantastic sports bar, TAB area, daily promotions and entertainment, Woy Woy Leagues has offers a range of facilities to keep you entertained.
Woy Woy Leagues also has large commitment to the local community, being home to the Woy Woy Roosters Rugby League Football Club. For more about the club, visit our Community tab.
CLUB TRADING HOURS
Sunday: 10am – 10pm
Monday & Tuesday: 10am – 10pm
Wednesday: 10am – 11pm
Thursday: 10am – 12am
Friday: 10am – 2am
Saturday: 10am – 2am
82 Blackwall Rd, Woy Woy NSW 2256
Phone: 02 4342 3366
Fax: 02 4344 3259
A casual style of dress is welcome in this venue, to ensure your stay and that of others is enjoyable, you may have to go somewhere else, or change, if you are not suitably attired; or are wearing the below:
- Sports singlets, swimwear, leotards and/or skin-tight shorts and bare feet
- Suggestive or abbreviated clothing
- Singlets for males
- Torn and/or soiled clothing/footwear
- Headwear including caps, beanies, bandanas and men’s headwear generally (except servicemen, or for religious, medical or special event reasons)
- Any items of clothing with provocative/offensive/obscene motifs.